Wide Back Wednesdays
Little in the middle but he got much back … baby got back! But not the back you’re thinking about. Thick, wide, ripped would describe someone’s dream back. The V-Taper that make your waist look tiny is ultimate goal of anyone! The back is a large body part, made up of…
• Latissimus dorsi
• Erector spinae
So many different movements can build your back, so it requires a lot of proper planning to build a routine that generates great results.
• Large, but not overdeveloped, traps that establish the upper back.
• Wide lats that extend low down the torso, creating that priceless V-taper.
• Bulky rhomboids that create the “creased valleys” when flexed.
• Clear development and separation in the teres major muscles and infraspinatus.
• A thick, “Christmas tree” structure in the lower back.
This article will detail five top-notch back exercises to mix them into your routine to switch things up and keep your muscles guessing!
2. Dumbbell 1-Arm Row
3. Wide Grip Lat Pull-Down
4. Seated Cable Row (D-Grip Attachment)
5. ISO Lat Pull Down